This is the official documentation website of TheHive Project.
TheHive is a scalable, open source and free Security Incident Response Platform designed to make life easier for SOCs, CSIRTs, CERTs and any information security practitioner dealing with security incidents that need to be investigated and acted upon swiftly.
- Sources: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/TheHive
- Documentation: https://docs.thehive-project.org/docs/thehive/
TheHive4py is a Python API client for TheHive.
- Sources: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/TheHive4py
- Documentation: https://thehive-project.github.io/TheHive4py/
Cortex is a powerful observable analysis and active response engine.
- Sources: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/Cortex
- Documentation: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/CortexDocs
Cortex neurons is the repository of the reviewed Analyzers and Responders, contributed by the community.
- Sources: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/Cortex-Analyzers/
- Documentation: https://thehive-project.github.io/Cortex-Analyzers/
Cortex4py is a Python API client for Cortex.
- Sources: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/Cortex4py
- Documentation: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/Cortex4py
Cortexutils is a Python library containing a set of classes that aims to make users write Cortex analyzers and responders easier.
- Sources: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/Cortexutils
- Documentation: https://github.com/TheHive-Project/Cortexutils
This repository is hosting docker configurations for TheHive, Cortex and 3rd party tools integrations.
This repository aims at reference and centralise a curated list of awesome things related to TheHive & Cortex.
- How to update to TheHive 4.1.0
- User Guides